Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Good results!!

My chemo treatment was completed last week. This week I had my ct scan and met with my oncologist in Saint John. My husband and I had a few scenarios we were prepared for. So little control for such a big piece of your life.

The ct showed appropriate response to chemo with one small spot that they will watch.  No more chemo!  I will continue to have a maintenance therapy drug called Avastin, every 3 weeks via IV. 

Best news I've had in a very long time. I cried tears of joy tonight on my drive home as this sunk in. Oh how good it feels to cry tears of joy instead of the sad tears I've had for months.

Thank you for all of the prayers, positive thoughts ,and messages. They truly help and we appreciate your support.

I am exhausted and must get some much needed rest, it's been a long day!

11 comments:

  1. Well....this is amazing news!So happy for you, your husband AND the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! So ecstatic for you all ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best news I have heard in a long time Christa!!! Sooo happy for you and the family. All those months have certainly been worth it. I will continue to send positive vibes and so glad you are done with the chemo.Congrats champ��❤��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ So over the moon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best news I’ve heard in weeks , I’m so grateful to you for showing all of us HOW to be strong , brave and smile during this very scary time for you and your loved ones ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post with my whole heart! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best news to wake up to! I can't wait until this is a distant memory you are telling your Grandkids about :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news for an awesome lady and her family. Hopefully this will all become part of the past. Fight to the end, I’m cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent news, Christa!!❤❤

    ReplyDelete